ESP32-LyraTD-MSC is a smart audio hard development kit based on ESP32 WiSoC that I plan to send to one of my readers as part of Giveaway week.
I had the chance to test ESP32-LyraTD-MSC with Baidu DuerOS voice assistant back in February which requires you to speak Mandarin, but now the board has become more useful outside of China with the release of Espressif ESP-ADF audio development framework and support for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment below. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time) every day. Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with random.org, and announced in the comments section of each giveaway.
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $8 for registered airmail small packet for oversea shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 14th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
Good luck! But if you don’t end up being lucky and are interested in the kit, you can also purchase it on Olimex (44 Euros) or Digikey ($50).
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
108 Replies to “Giveaway Week – ESP32-LyRaTD-MSC Audio Misc HDK”
That’s cool. I am in.
I am in ?
hi i would love to win one of these
Cool~ I want one of these
I am in 🙂
Count me in
Now, it get’s interested. For this one; I’m in.
This is interesting
Waiting for LyRaTD., i’m in
I’d need one.
Here we go again
Cool, hope I can get one as well.
Maybe this time? Hehe
Thanks for the giveaway!
Count me in 😀
Count me in
My first contact with voice control interface was at the Win95 era. It would be nice to compare how far this technology has develop over time.
I’ll have a go.
By the way, the ESP32-A1S ESP32 version of this board mentioned at:
has been discontinued before even being released… boo. 🙁
Maybe this one?
Can’t have to many ESP32’s
I’d like to join this competition. The board looks great!!!
hopefully not too late to enter
Cool board! Here’s to winning! :beers:
I also want to play with ESP-ADF!
I’m in as well. 🙂
I want It 🙂
Thanks for this giveaway.
Great, I’m in!
Cool giveaway, I’m in!
let’s roll the dice
Seems cool, I’m in.
Wait, what, this is made by Espriff, right?
Why is it integrated with Baidu.
Also any idea if Google services will be supported?
I am in.
I am in!
I am interested in this EVB, hope I can win one
Wooho I’m in
What a cool board, thanks for introducing it.
Love the ESP32, would be fun to do some audio experiments with it. * Hoping*
I am in!! Luck luck come to me
Count me in!
Count me in !
I’d love to get my hands on this!
how nice projects in view!
I am in
I already have ESP32-LyraT, it would be nice to try ESP32-LyraTD-MSC to…
Me too me too
I’d love to play with this, it seems surprisingly capable
I’m in 🙂
Interest in ESP32 and sound processing
Another great giveaway! Thanks for doing these (techie lottery for the world 🙂 ).
Sounds like fun!
I’m in too !!!
Glad to hear it handles more than Putonghua now.
i hope is not too late. Love to win this board
Can I have on please?
Thank you cnxsoft
Did I make it
Awesome! Consider me in! 🙂
Count me in !
I am in.
Tossing my name in the hat!
Would LOVE to play with this one!
Cool little device
I never won a giveaway in my life, and don’t expect to win this time but a try don’t hurt.
I’m in. I want to test the crap out of this baord
Out of 107 contestants, Mr Random selected #10.
Congratulations Ron! I’ll contact you by email.
Comments are closed.