MINIX NEO P2 is a 100W Turbo 4-Port GaN Charger with two USB-C ports, two USB-A ports with support for USB PD 3.0, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
I’ve been using for recent reviews of NanoPI R2S & NEO3, as well as Raspberry Pi 400, and I really like it as it saves me a lot of space, I don’t have to worry about undervoltage, and I can power up to four boards from a single power supply.
MINIX sent me two samples. I’ll keep one for me, and sent the unopened one to one of CNX Software readers.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment with your country and whatever else you’d like to say. If the country is missing, I’ll consider the entry void. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 11 am (Bangkok time) every day.
- Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $17 for registered airmail small packet for overseas shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If airmail small packet shipping is not available, I’d contact the winner to provide another shipping option.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 12th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
If you’d like to purchase one yourself, you can do so on Amazon for $69.99.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.