We just had another of our yearly “Giveaway week” on CNX Software with 7 prizes including Arm and RISC-V development boards, NB-IoT tracker, USB-C hub, as well as development kits based on ESP32 or ESP8266 WiSoCs.
People just had to comment within a 48 hours period, and we would randomly select a winner each day.
We now have all confirmed winners with a strong start from Europe, Asia catching up mid-week, before with Poland and Brazil taking the week-end prizes:
- Balena Fin Developer Kit – Laurent H, FRANCE
- WisCellular NB-IoT & eMTC GPS Tracker – Jimmy, SWEDEN
- MINIX NEO S1 USB-C Hub with 120GB built-in SSD – Jeroen, BELGIUM
- Maixduino Sipeed M1 RISC-V AI Kit – Nguyen Tung, VIETNAM
- ANAVI Gas Detector Starter Kit – Bumsik Kim, SOUTH KOREA
- Particle Mesh IoT Development Kit – Wojciech Lubicz-Lapinski, POLAND
- NanoPi M4V2 SBC & Metal Case Kit – Thiago Tavares, BRAZIL
I’ve just sent all 7 packages earlier this afternoon, and hopefully, most will receive their prize within 2 or 3 weeks. Thanks to everyone who participated. Let’s do it again next year.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.