AAEON OMNI-2155-CML is an industrial touch panel PC with a 15.6-inch display, and a choice of 10th generation Intel Core and Celeron Comet Lake processors, as well as various I/O features.
The system comes with two SO-DIMM sockets for up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, M.2 and SATA storage, dual Gigabit Ethernet, two serial ports, four USB 3.2 ports, and support for a wide input voltage range.
AAEON OMNI-2155-CML specifications:
- Supported socketed processors
- Intel Core i9-10900TE 10-core/20-thread processor @ 1.80 GHz / 4.50 GHz (Turbo) with 20 MB Smart Cache, Intel UHD Graphics 630 @ 350 MHz / 1.20 GHz; TDP: 35 W
- Intel Core i7-10700TE 8-core/16-thread processor @ 2.00 GHz / 4.40 GHz with 16 MB Smart Cache, Intel UHD Graphics 630 @ 350 MHz / 1.15 GHz; TDP: 35W
- Intel Core i5-10500TE 6-core/12-thread processor @ 2.30 GHz / 3.70 GHz with 12 MB Smart Cache, Intel UHD Graphics 630 @ 350 MHz / 1.15 GHz; TDP: 35W
- Intel Core i3-10100TE 4-core/8-thread processor @ 2.30 GHz / 360 GHz with 6 MB Smart Cache, Intel UHD Graphics 630 @ 350 MHz / 1.10 GHz; TDP: 35W
- Intel Celeron G5900TE 2-core/2-thread processor @ 3.00 GHz with 2 MB Smart Cache, Intel UHD Graphics 610 @ 350 MHz / 1.00 GHz; TDP: 35W
- System Memory – 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, up to 64GB
- Storage – 1x M.2 2280 slot PCIe x4 for NVMe storage, 2.5” SATA SSD/HDD bay
- Display – 15.6-inch TFT LCD with multitouch capacitive panel, 1366×768 resolution, 400 cd/m² luminance, LED backlight, 170° (H) & 130° (V) viewing angle
- Video Output – HDMI
- Audio – 1x Line out
- Networking – 2x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports with one Intel i211-AT, one Intel i219-LM
- USB – 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 x 4
- Serial – 2x DB-9 ports for RS232/RS422/RS485
- Expansion Slot
- 1x M.2 2230 E Key for WiFi, Bluetooth, etc…
- 1x M.2 2280 B Key for NVMe storage
- Full-size Mini Card with mSATA/PCIe switch by BIOS (default PCIe), SIM card slot
- Misc – Power button with LED
- Power Supply – 10~35V DC input via 3-pin terminal block
- Dimensions – 420.14 x 264.47 x 73.6mm (aluminum enclosure)
- Weight – 6.75 kg
- Temperature Range – Operating: 0°C ~ 45°C according to IEC68-2-14 with 0.5 m/s airFlow; storage: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Humidity – 90% @40°C; non-condensing
- IP Rating – IP65 Front Frame
- Anti-vibration – 1 Grms/ 5~500Hz/random operation
- Anti-shock – 15 G peak acceleration (11 msec. duration)
- Back Light MTBF – 50,000 hours
- Certifications – CE/FCC class A
AAEON says the OMNI-2155-CML is the first in the OMNI family of industrial touch panel PC solutions to offer a socket-type processor, so you can update or replace the processor as needed. The panel PC supports Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 64-bit as well as Ubuntu 20.04, and can be configured to be operable with gloves for industrial application that requires it.
It’s pretty rare for this type of product to be available for purchase online, but AAEON has listed the barebone model of OMNI-2155-CML Comet Lake panel PC on its shop for $1,185.00. Barebone means there’s no memory, storage, operating systems, and since I can’t see which processor is used for the sample, I’d assume the socketed processor is not included either. Additional information such as datasheet or user manual, as well as drivers, can be found on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.