Logic Supply has just unveiled their latest industrial grade computer with ML350 model that features an Intel Celeron or Pentium Apollo Lake processor, with up to 8GB RAM, two DisplayPorts, up to two Gigabit Ethernet ports, mPCIe and mSATA expansion slots and more.
The mini PC is customizable, so when you order you can configure it match your exact requirements, for example you can select the amount of RAM (4GB or 8GB), storage up to 2TB mSATA SSDs, wireless connectivity (WiFI, Bluetooth, 4G), mounting options, and other hardware options. The company can also change the color of the front and back panels and add your own logo though their Rapid Branding program.Logic Supply ML350 (ML350G-10) specifications:
- SoC (one of the other)
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual core processor @ 1.10 / 2.40 GHz with Intel HD graphics 500
- Intel Pentium N4200 quad core processor @ 1.10 / 2.50 GHz with Intel HD graphics 505
- System Memory – 1x DDR3L DIMM (non-ECC) up to 8 GB @ 1600 MHz
- Storage – 2x mSATA (1 shared with full/half size mPCIe)
- Rear I/O
- 2x DisplayPort outputs
- 1 GbE LAN port (N3350) or 2 GbE LAN ports (N4200) via Realtek RTL8111G
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- Optional openings for 4x antennas
- Front I/O
- 2x USB 3.0 ports
- 1x USB Type C port
- Up to 2x RS-232/485 COM ports (Optional)
- 1x Audio jack (mic in, line out)
- Power button
- 1x Full size mPCIe socket
- 1x Full/half size mPCIe socket (shared with mSATA)
- Misc – Watchdog Timer
- Power Supply – 9~24 VDC input via DC jack; 12V/3A or 12V/5A power supplies are offered by the company
- Dimensions (WxHxD) – 196 x 36.2 x 121.3 mm (Aluminum & steel case )
- Temperature Range – 0 ~ 50°C
- Certfications – CE standards applied (EN 55022 / EN 55024 / EN 55032 / EN 60950-1); FCC – Assembled using FCC certified components; RoHS
Mounting options include DIN, VESA, or wall-mounts. The mini PC can be purchased without operating system, but the company can also install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Windows 10 IoT, Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro at extra cost.
Typical applications for this type of system include digital signage & kiosk, industrial workstation, and industrial automation hub.
The basic configuration with Intel Celeron N3350 motherboard with a single Gigabit Ethernet port, 4GB RAM, 32 GB mSATA SSD, no wireless module nor COM ports, and a 12V/3A goes for $558.95 and up, while the Pentium N4200 model with dual Gigabit Ethernet starts at $639.95. You can try to build your own configuration to see what the options are, and what the total price would be. Discount are available for volume orders.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|