Day 4 of giveaway week will be another product sent directly from the manufacturer, as Shenzhen Xunlong Software agreed to send an Orange Pi R1 Plus kit for free to a randomly selected winner.
Just like the FriendlyELEC’s NanoPi R2S we’ve offered earlier this week, Orange Pi R1 Plus comes with a Rockchip RK3328 processor and dual Gigabit Ethernet, as well as 1GB RAM. The kit also includes a plastic enclosure.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment with your country and whatever else you’d like to say. If the country is missing, I’ll consider the entry void. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10 am (Bangkok time) every day.
- Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- Note that I may not be able to contact people who log in with Facebook, Twitter, or Google, so it’s better to use an email address to enter the daw.
- Shipping will be handled by Shenzhen Xunlong Software, and I’ll forward the winner’s email to arrange shipment.
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
If you are unlucky this time around, the kit is listed on Aliexpress, albeit “no longer available”. The first time, I asked for an Orange Pi 4, but with the lack of audio codec due to the current chip shortage, we settled for Orange Pi 1 Plus. It’s been a while since we’ve announced a new Orange Pi board, but the good news is several new Orange Pi boards are being developed.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.