Distec BoxPC Pro NPA-2009 is an embedded Box PC powered by a Celeron 6305E, Intel Core-i3 1115G4E, Core i5-1145G7E, or Core-i7-1185G7E Tiger Lake processor that offers both V-by-One and eDP interfaces to connect to high-resolution displays.
The system supports up to 64GB RAM, NVMe stoage, dual Gigabit Ethernet, and optional WiFi and cellular connectivity, and is suitable for info terminals, medical equipment, and transportation applications.
Distec BoxPC Pro NPA-2009 specifications:
- Tiger Lake SoC (one or the other)
- Intel Core i5-1145G7E (default) quad-core/8-thread processor @ 1.50 GHz / 4.10 GHz (Turbo) with 80 EU Intel Iris Xe Graphics; TDP: 12W to 28W
- Intel Core i7-1185G7E quad-core/8-thread processor @ 1.80 GHz / 4.40 GHz (Turbo) with 96 EU Intel Iris Xe Graphics; TDP: 12W to 28W
- Intel Core i3-1115G4E dual-core/4-thread processor @ 2.20 GHz / 3.90 GHz (Turbo) with 48 EU Intel UHD Graphics; TDP: 12W to 28W
- Intel Celeron 6305E dual-core processor @ 1.80 GHz with 48 EU Intel UHD Graphics; TDP: 12W to 28W
- System Memory – Up to 64 GB DDR4-3200 via 2x SO-DIMM (1.2V) sockets
- Storage – Optional M.2 NVMe SSD (See Expansion section)
- Display Interfaces
- 1x DisplayPort port
- 1x USB Type-C port with DisplayPort Alt mode
- V-By-One up to 4Kp60 with backlight power via a docking connector
- eDP up to 1/2/4 Lanes up to 2K/4K UHD backlight power via a docking connector
- Audio – 1x Line-Out, 1x Mic-in; ALC888s audio codec
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports
- Option WiFI and Bluetooth and/or 4G LTE or 5G (See Expansion section)
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 1x USB-C with DP Alt mode
- 2x USB 2.0
- Serial – 1x RS232/422/RS485, 1x RS232
- 1x M.2 2280 Key M (PCIe x4/SATAIII)
- 1x M.2 2230 Key E for W-Ffi/Bluetooth
- 1x M.2 2242/3042/3052 Key B for 4G LTE/5G
- Security – TPM 2.0
- Misc – Watchdog timer
- Power Supply – 24V via docking connector
- Dimensions – 206 x 149 x 57 mm
- Weight – 2.2 kg
- Certifications – CE, FCC
- Temperature Range – Operating: 0°…+45°C; storage: -20…+70°C
- Humidity: Operating: 0%…90% Relative Humidity, non-condensing; storage: 5%…95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Distec BoxPC Pro NPA-2009 can run Windows 10 or Ubuntu Linux. The company explains LVDS is not well suited for high-resolution displays, so there are offering V-by-One or eDP interfaces for 4K displays. The system is fanless, includes captive thumbscrews for easy mounting, and a DIN rail kit is also available.
Distec BoxPC Pro NPA-2009 appears to be available now at an undisclosed price. More details can be found on the product page, and the company can provide fireproof displays along with the embedded box PC.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.