Axiomtek announced the CAPA111, a single board computer powered by AMD G-Series processors T40R (single core @ 1Ghz) or T40E (dual core @ 1Ghz) with up to 4GB of DDR3 memory, LVDS & VGA video output, two gigabit Ethernet, 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 SATA ports, 2 COM ports and more.
Here are the board specifications:
- CPU: AMD G-Series APU single core T40R (1.0 GHz) and dual core T40E (1.0 GHz)
- Chipset: AMD Fusion Controller Hub A50M chipset
- System Memory: 1 x 204-pin DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM max. up to 4 GB
- SSD: 1 x CompactFlash
- Watchdog Timer: 255 levels, 1~255 sec.
- Expansion Interface: 1 x PCI Express Mini Card
- Battery: Lithium 3V/220mAH
- Size: 146 x 104mm
- Board thickness: 1.6 mm
- Temperature 0°C ~ +60°C, operation
- Operation Humidity: 10% ~ 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- 1 x RS-232/422/485 (COM 1); with +5V/+12V powered
- 3 x RS-232 (COM 2/3/4) ; with +5V/+12V powered
- SATA: 2 x SATA-600
- Hardware Monitoring: Detect CPU/system temperature, voltage and fan speed
- Ethernet: 2 port 10/100/1000 Mbps supports Wake-on-LAN, RPL/PXE Boot ROM with Realtek RTL8111E
- Audio: HD Codec audio as MIC-in/Line-in/Line-out/Speaker-out with Realtek ALC662
- USB: 6 x USB 2.0
- SMBus: System Management Bus for advanced monitoring/control (optional)
- Digital I/O: Digital I/O 8 channels IN/OUT programmable
- Chipset: AMD G-Series APU integrated graphic engine T40E/T40R – Radeon™ HD6250
- Memory Size Max. up to 2 GB in 4 GB DDR3 module
- Display Interface:
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x LVDS; 18-bit single channel or 24-bit single/dual channel
The board supports Linux, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP Embedded.
It will be available at the end of December for an undisclosed price.
For further details, you can visit Axiomtek CAPA111 page.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|