Archos has just released a new firmware for Archos 80 G9 / 101 G9 and A70B.
Here’s the ChangeLog:
Version 3.2.80 – February 3rd, 2012
- Video: improve audio/video synchronization on HDMI
- Video: improve playback of some FLV files
- File manager: add ability to copy files larger than 4GB
- Keyboard: better Arabic virtual keyboard layout
- Internationalization: translations improvements for Arabic and Hebrew
- Flash on A70B: fix flash video not displayed on some web sites
- Video on A70B: improve 720p playback support on LCD and TV out
- Hard drive based products: avoid suspend/resume issues happening sometimes
The update should be done automatically OTA, but alternatively the firmware can be downloaded at http://update.archos.com/9/gen9/gen9_3.2.80/firmware_archos_it4.aos
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|