Atollic has just announced that Atollic TrueSTUDIO for ARM 3.0 – a C/C++ development tool for embedded developers – will be released on the 28th of February 2012, at Embedded World 2012, Nuremberg, Germany.
Atollic TrueSTUDIO v3.0 will bring the following improvements:
- Redesigned user interface that is more intuitive to C/C++ developers
- New support for NXP LPC1000 Cortex-M0 and Cortex-M3 devices
- New support for Infineon XMC4000 Cortex-M4 devices
- New support for Energy Micro EFM32 (Cortex-M3)
- Upgraded support for STMicroelectronics STM32 devices
- Improved real-time interrupt tracing with ARM Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) interface.
- Execution time profiling now present information using bar charts
- Upgraded ECLIPSE platform to the latest “Indigo” release (3.7.1)
- Major upgrade of the GNU command line tools
- Upgraded TrueINSPECTOR, TrueANALYZER and TrueVERIFIER add-on products
- Supports over 800 ARM devices
- Hundreds of minor improvements
Since the product has not been released, that’s currently all information there is. Further information will certainly be provided the date of the release. In the meantime, if you have interested in a C/C++ IDE ((similar to Eclipse) for embedded systems, you can read me previous posts entitled “Select an ARM MCU during Development with Atollic TrueSTUDIO for ARM” for an overview of Atollic Truestudio.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|