Free Electrons, a technology company offering embedded Linux consulting services as well as embedded Linux training, has released their training materials for Linux and system development for embedded systems including their Lab sessions.
The training materials are available in their git repository in LaTeX format.
If you want the latest documentation in PDF, you’ll need to build it by following those steps:
- Install the required packages:
Shell1sudo apt-get install git dia inkscape texlive-full python-pygments
- Get the embedded Linux slides source:
Shell1git clone <a href="git://git.free-electrons.com/training-materials.git">git://git.free-electrons.com/training-materials.git</a>
- Build the training materials:
Shell1234cd training-materialsmake full-sysdev-labs.pdfmake full-kernel-labs.pdfmake full-sysdev-slides.pdf
The last three commands will generate the PDF files respectively:
- full-sysdev-labs.pdf – Embedded Linux Training Lab Book (58 pages) with instructions for the IGEPv2 board based on on TI DM3730 or OMAP3530.
- full-kernel-labs.pdf – Linux kernel and driver development training Lab Book (37 pages)
- full-sysdev-slides.pdf – Embedded Linux system development presentation slides (506 pages)
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|