Artila Electronics announced 2 new single board computers (SBC) based on Atmel SAM9G45 ARM9 Processor:
- Artila M-506 running Linux 2.6.38
- Artila M-606 running Wince 6.0
Both models features the same hardware with a standard 3.5” form factor, Atmel AT91SAM9G45 Processor, 128MB DDR2 RAM, 128MB NAND Flash and 2MB DataFlash and only differ by the operating system and software used. The company explains that the board targets industrial application such as intelligent transportation system (ITS), building automation, energy-saving system, and scenario control systems.
Here are the hardware specifications for both devices:
- CPU – ATMEL AT91SAM9G45 @ 400MHz
- Memory – 128MB SDRAM
- Flash – 128MB NAND & 2MB DataFlash for system recovery
- On-board TTL/LVDS LCD interface
- Supports 5V/12V TFT LCD panels, up to 1280 x 860 pixels
- Ethernet: 1x, 10/100Mbps
- COM port – 3x RS-232, 1x RS-422/485
- USB Host – 4x USB 2.0 HS ports.
- Micro-SD Card – 16GB max.
- GPIO – 4x pins, CMOS-level
- On-board real-time clock w/ backup battery
- Dimension – standard 3.5″ form factor (146 x 102mm)
- Power input – 12~40VDC
- Temperature – Operating Range: 0 – 70ºC
Artila M-506 SBC comes pre-installed with Linux 2.6.38 OS, busybox utility, lighttpd Web server, and various hardware device drivers. The GNU C/C++ toolchain is also included, as well as GTK, X11 and Qt-Embedded for user interface development.
Artila M-606 SBC runs Wince 6.0, supports .NET framework 2.0 and user’s application can be developed by VB .Net, C# and C/C++. A remote display control utility which provides a graphic interface for the remote user to control M-606 is also included.
You can visit Artila SBC page for more information.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|