MIPS and Microchip organize a promotion on a MIPS PIC32 MCU development Kit. The Microstick II delivers a development hardware platform for Microchips MIPS-based 32-bit microcontrollers. It’s USB-powered and includes an on-board debugger/programmer, a DUT socket for easy device swapping, a user LED and reset button.
- Integrated USB programmer / debugger – No external debugger required
- USB Powered – Ease of use, No external power required
- MPLAB support.
- DUT Socket – Flexible, Easy device replacement
- 0.025” Pin headers – Enables plug-in to Breadboard with room for jumper wires
- Easy access to all device signals for probing
- Small size – Smaller than a stick of gum at 20 x76mm – Easily Portable
- On board User LED and Reset Switch
- Free demo code
Microstick II supports all 3.3V PIC24FJ, PIC24H, dsPIC33, and PIC32 SPDIP packaged devices which are included in the kit.
Microkit II normally costs 34.95 USD, but is offered for 3.49 USD to the first 100 developers who register. Shipping is not included.
If you are interested follow the instructions on MIPS Devkits Promotion page.
For further details on the Kit, visit Microstick II page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|