Android TV Boxes based on dual core processors usually sells for north of $50. But you can now get an AllWinner A20 based Android media player for just $43.39 including shipping thanks to Ruach A20 also featuring 1GB RAM, 8 GB Flash, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, two USB ports, and more.
- SoC – AllWinner A20 dual core Cortex A7 @ 1GHz with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3,
- Storage – 8GB NAND Flash
- Video Output – HDMI, Composite
- Audio Output – HDMI, Stereo RCA,
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n
- USB – 2x USB host ports
- Misc – IR receiver, power button
- Power Supply – 5V
- Dimensions – 11.8 x 7.8 x 3.0 cm
The manufacturer has a website in Chinese only, but I could find a page on Baidu where they share diverse firmware, tools, and APK for their devices. So it’s possible the firmware for the Ruach A20 device mentioned in this post is available for download, but bear in mind their are other boxes called “A20” on the company website, so make sure it’s the proper firmware if you ever plan, or have, to update.
I’ve tried to double check the price on Taobao, and I could not find this exact model, but the other Ruach A20 model sells for as low as 189 RMB (~$30 USD) with 4GB flash and 512 MB RAM.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|