When Theaterinabox sent me a Jynxbox M1V2 for review, I was a little surprised to actually receive two. The reason was that I got one for review, one for giveaway. But since I need to drive to the post office anyway, I’ll just giveaway both, and actually start a giveaway week giving 8 different boxes to my readers starting today with the two Jynxbox M1V2, then one a day until Sunday.
Let’s talk about the device a bit more. Jynxbox M1V2 is one of the few Linux based XBMC available on the market. It’s based on Amlogic AML8726-M3 Cortex A9 processor, with 1GB RAM and 2GB flash, with several XBMC add-ons pre-installed. You can read my review to get the detailed specs, and pictures. The conclusion of my testing was that the user interface was pretty smooth considering the low end processor, Wi-Fi was excellent, and I was pleasantly surprised when I realized it could handle Blu-ray ISOs. However, codec support could have been better, and the user interface is sometimes sluggish while playing videos.
There are two ways to participate in the giveaway, and you can participate in both.
- If you have a Facebook account, you can like theatherinabox via the RaffleCopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Simply leave a comment below
Other rules are as follows:
- You can enter both contests, or only one.
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time). Comments will be closed after 48 hours.
- Winners will be selected with random.org
- I’ll contact the winners by email or Facebook, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another one.
- Free for winners with a shipping address in Thailand
- Flat fee of $17 for the rest of the world payable via Paypal within 48 hours once the contest is complete, or I’ll pick another winner.
- I’ll post all 8 prizes at the same time, so around the 25th of June, using Airmail (Small Packet) with tracking.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|