Regular readers will know that I organized a giveaways last week, with Linux and Android based TV boxes and TV dongles based on Amlogic, Rockchip, and Telechips processors, a total of 8 devices with a combined value closed to $1,000 if purchased new. I’ve now selected all the winners, and send the devices, so it may be nice to list them in one post, even I announced each individual winners in the comment section of each contest.
- Jynxbox M1V2 Pure Linux
- Richard, USA (Facebook contest)
- Pavlos, Greece (Comment contest)
- Mele X1000 – Vedas, USA
- Measy U2C – Umaar, Germany
- Matricom Gbox Midnight MX2 – Starsolaris, Ukraine
- Beelink A9 – Alcides, Brazil
- Jynxbox Live – Greg, Canada
- Tronsmart Prometheus – Roberto, Portugal
All parcels have been sent today by Airmail (Thailand Post), and I hope the winners will receive them soon, and enjoy their little gift! For others, hopefully, I’ll get more devices to organize another giveaway week in a few months.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.