Axiomtek, a Taiwan based manufacturer of industrial computers & embedded systems, has (not-so-recently) launched GOT3177T-834-FR fanless panel computer with a 17″ multi-touch screen, and powered by an Intel Celeron J1900 “Bay Trail-D” quad core processor with up to 8GB RAM, and SATA or CFast interfaces. Target applications include transportation, train, control platform of ships, heavy industry, and oil pipe monitoring systems.
- SoC – Intel Celeron Processor J1900 quad core processor (2M Cache, up to 2.42 GHz) with Intel HD graphics
- System Memory – 1x 204-pin DDR3L SO-DIMM socket (Maximum memory up to 8GB)
- Storage – 1x 2.5” SATA, 1x CFast slot or mSATA
- Display – 17” SXGA(1280×1024) LCD with LED backlight; Flat resistive touch
- Audio – 1x Line-out
- Connectivity – 2x RJ45 for Giga Ethernet (Intel i210IT), optional WLAN/3G module & antenna
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 port, 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Serial – 2x RS232/422/485 port (DB9)
- Expansion – 1x PCIe Mini-card slot (w/SIM slot); 1x PCIe Mini-card slot (supports mSATA, optional)
- Misc – Power button, backlight switch, brightness adjustment buttons
- Power Supply
- 3-36VDC with phoenix power connector
- 12V/5A DC with AC power adapter (crew connector)
- Dimensions – 389.02 x 59.9 x 330.44 mm
- Weight – 4.8 Kg
- IP Rating – IP65 (front bezel)
- Temperature Range – -10°C to 50°C (Operating)
- Relative Humidity – 20% to 90% @ 40°C, Non-Condensing
The kits comes with a phoenix connector, a panel mount kit, four screws for the hard drive, and a Driver CD. The company can also provide VESA arm, desktop stand, or wall mount options.
The computer comes with an America Megatrends UEFI BIOS. I have hoping and expecting the panel to support multiple operating systems, but it turned out to be a Windows only system with support for Windows 7 (64-bit) / 8, Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7), or Windows Embedded 8 Standard (WE8S).
Axiomtek GOT3177T-834 is available since September 2014, at an undisclosed price. For more details, check the product page.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|