We’ve seen a few low costs devices powered by Rockchip RK3128 quad core processor recently, such as FirePrime development board, or Ruach A20s TV box, but CX939 is an even cheaper device, in HDMI TV stick form factor that currently sells for $28.20 on Aliexpress.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3128 quad core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1.2 GHz with ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU @ 500 MHz
- System Memory – 1 GB DDR3
- Storage – 8 GB NAND flash + micro SD card slot
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna, and Bluetooth
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 1.4 up to 1080p
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x micro USB OTG port, 1x micro USB port for power
- Misc – Button (for power?)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – N/A
The device runs Android 4.4.2, and is said to be pre-loaded with Kodi, and with “more than 100 channels pre-installed”, whatever that means exactly. The stick ships with a power supply, a USB cable, an HDMI Cable, and a user’s manual.