Most low cost Windows mini PCs based on Intel Bay Trail-T processors ship with 32GB internal storage, but as I found out with MeLE PCG03 mini PC it gets filled pretty quickly. So a few mini PCs have started to increase capacity to 64GB, as was the case with Voyo mini PC, which also included a small battery, but with version 2 of Voyo the company has decided to go with a 32 eMMC combined with a 64GB SSD, and a 4,500 or 8,000 mAh battery.
- SoC – Intel Atom Z3735F “Bay Trail” quad core processor @ 1.33 GHz (Bust freq: 1.83 GHz) with Intel HD graphics
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC + optional 64 GB SSD (depends on model)
- Video Output – standard HDMI 1.4b
- Audio Output – HDMI, and 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host, 1x micro USB
- Misc – Power Button, power LED
- Battery –
4,500 or 8,000 mAh battery (Depends on model)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via power barrel
- Dimensions – 13.1 x 8.2 x 1.5 cm (V1: 126 x 126 x 12 mm)
- Weight – 300 grams (V1: 140 grams)
The computer will ship with a power adapter, and a user’s manual. There are two models, but unfortunately with the same name: one version with 64GB SSD and 4,500 mAh battery, and another without SSD and a 8,000 mAh battery. I understand that you might be able to install your own SSD in the latter (TBC). The Windows 8.1 version installed on the device is claimed to be genuine.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|