Inforce 6410Plus SBC is the successor of Inforce 6410 board, also based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor (APQ8064), but compared to the first version of the board, it adds GPS/Glonass, some MIPI CSI and DSI interface,and a few others changes. The normal price is $143, but it is currently selling for $98 for a limited period.
- SoC – Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 (APQ8064) Quad Core Krait 300 processor @ 1.7GHz + Adreno 320 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB on-board PCDDR3, up to 533MHz
- Storage – 4GB eMMC + μSD card connector + SATA interface
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (Atheros QCA6234)
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Atheros QCA6234)
- 10/100/1000bps Ethernet (Atheros 8151)
- Video and Audio Interfaces:
- μHDMI (1080p)
- 2x MIPI-CSI2 (4-lane, up to 20MP camera @ 15 fps)
- Dual MIPI-DSI (4 lane) – Primary : up to QWXGA (2048 × 1536), 60 Hz refresh rate; Secondary: up to QHD (960 × 540), 60 Hz refresh rate
- HD Audio and
compact combo jack for headphone and mic-in
- USB – 2x USB 2.0, 1x micro USB OTG
- Misc I/O
- 1x I2C, 1x SPI, 1x UART, UIM, 12x GPIO
- On-board 34-pin expansion header to connect to Peripheral Abstraction Core (PAC) mezzanine adapter card
- Debugging – via serial console on 3-pin header
- Power – 12V/1.5A power supply
- Dimensions – 10cm x 7cm x 1.6 cm (Pico-ITX)
- Temperature Range – Operating: 0 to 70 C | Storage: -20 to 80 C
- Relative Humidity – 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Visit IFC6410Plus ordering page
- Choose your operating system: Android or Linaro Ubuntu
- Select “Without the starter kit” option
if you don’t need the 12V power supply, micro USB cable and acrylic base. Adding this option will cost $6 extra,[Update: Despite the coupon apparently working with the $6 kit, the company informed the offer is only valid without the kit]
- Click “Add to cart”
- In the Discount codes section, type 6410Plus98 and click “Apply Coupon” to get a $45 discount.
- Only one board per order.
You may also have to pay extra for tax and/or shipping. More information about the board itself can be found on Inforce IFC6410Plus product page.