If you don’t like wearing your Bluetooth headset all the time, but also find it inconvenient to take it out of your pocket and/or bag once you do get call, Link Dream i-Watch BT might offer a solution. It’s a basic watch that carries a Bluetooth 3.0 headset, so you can easily use it as needed.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth V3.0 (CSR) with Headset, HFP, and A2DP profiles. Range: Up to 10 meters
- Display – Shows time and battery level
- Audio – Microphone
- USB – (micro?) USB port for charging
- Misc – Vibrator, LED, multi-function button, and time adjustment button
- 180mAh Li-ion battery
- Talking time: Up to 1.5 – 2 hours; Standby time: Up to 200 hours (or 6 to 10 days depending where you read)
- Charging time: About 2 hours
- Charger – 5V @ 300 – 500mA
- Dimensions – 25.5 x 2.8 x 1.8 cm
- Weight – 40 g
The device allows you to make, answer, reject calls, dial last number, and listen to music. It will also vibrate when you get an incoming call, but not for messages. It should work with all phones that support Bluetooth.The package includes the Bluetooth headset watch, a USB charging cable, two headset caps, and a user’s manual.
The concept is interesting, but it would have be extra nice to have a fitness tracking function added to the device too. The time is not always shown, and you need to press a button to display it, like in Vidonn X5 activity tracker, because it decreases battery life. I wish there were more device with e-ink displays on the market.
Link Smart i-Watch BT sells for $27.05 + shipping on ChinaVasion, but you can also find it on Amazon US, and GearBest for around $33 to $35 shipped, and there’s currently a promotion on Aliexpress for $25 shipped (9 hours left).
Thank you Onebir!