There are already several small routers or repeater that you can connect to a wall socket, but that’s not what I’m taking about here, as I’ve been informed about a wall socket, or gang box, being the router itself. It supports 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and features two RJ45 Ethernet ports, an RJ11 phone jack, and a USB port for 3G dongle or charging mobile devices.
- SoC, memory and storage – Unknown
- 802.11 b/g/n with support for WiFi relay, WiFi hotspot
- 2x Ethernet LAN ports (external), 1x Ethernet WAN port (internal)
- RJ11 phone jack
- USB – USB port up to 5V/2A for charging, USB mass storage, or a 3G USB dongle
- Misc – Power on/off button for USB port?, two terminal blocks for mains and phone line.
- Power Supply – AC 110V-240V or PoE
The product description also mentions the router supports cloud storage, DLNA and Samba. It also indicates ADSL is supported, and that the RJ45 Ethernet port support Hotel mode/ADSL mode, whatever that means.
Thanks to Onebir for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|