While there are many Rockchip RK3368 TV boxes, I had not seen an RK3368 TV stick until today, with NEXBOX 809VI that combines the octa-core processor with 2GB RAM, and 8GB flash.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz with PowerVR G6110 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB flash
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K*2K 60Hz
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB port for power
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – TBD
The stick will run Android 5.1 just like all other RK3368 devices.
The company claims the 809VI is available now, but they have a (short) history of promoting devices quite early in the development cycle, so it could be that only have a few engineering samples, and retail availability is still a few months away. There’s no product page, but the device should show up on iNexbox products page sometimes in the near future.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|