AOC International and Jide Technology has partners to launch Mars, the first all-in-one (AIO) PC supporting Remix OS. The computer is powered by Amlogic S905 processor with 2GB RAM & up to 64GB storage, and features a 23.8″ display.
AOC Mars “M1238B” preliminary specifications:
- Soc – Amlogic S905 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 2.0 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 2GB RAM
- Storage – 16 or 64 GB flash depending on model
- Display – 23.8″ display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Video – 2x HDMI ports
- Audio – Stereo speakers, 3.5mm jacks for headphone and microphone
- Connectivity – Ethernet, and probably WiFi and Bluetooth (TBC)
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – Power, volume, menu and back buttons
- Dimensions – 9.9mm thickness, 13.3 mm border width
The computer will run Remix OS 2.0. It will first be showcased at CES Asia 2016 in Shanghai, launched in China later this summer, and aims at the enterprise market, instead of consumers. If you’re interested, but don’t happen to live in China, you can leave your email address @ http://remix.jide.com/AOC_allinone to get notified once/if becomes available in your country.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.