AOC International and Jide Technology has partners to launch Mars, the first all-in-one (AIO) PC supporting Remix OS. The computer is powered by Amlogic S905 processor with 2GB RAM & up to 64GB storage, and features a 23.8″ display.
AOC Mars “M1238B” preliminary specifications:
- Soc – Amlogic S905 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 2.0 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 2GB RAM
- Storage – 16 or 64 GB flash depending on model
- Display – 23.8″ display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Video – 2x HDMI ports
- Audio – Stereo speakers, 3.5mm jacks for headphone and microphone
- Connectivity – Ethernet, and probably WiFi and Bluetooth (TBC)
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – Power, volume, menu and back buttons
- Dimensions – 9.9mm thickness, 13.3 mm border width
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.