MeegoPad T01 was one of the first Intel based TV Stick, having launched months before Intel’s own Compute Stick, and over the last couple of years, the company has introduced a dozen of Intel Bay Trail and Cherry Trail mini PCs and TV Sticks. MeegoPad has now unveiled three new Cherry Trail devices with MeegoPad T09, MeegoPad T10, and T05 Pro. While the last two models look more of the same with MeegoPad T10 mini PC, and MeegoPad T05 Pro TV stick powered by Intel Atom x5 processors with 2 to 4GB RAM, and 32 to 128 GB storage, I find MeegoPad T09 more interesting with a thin form factor with an Ethernet port, and a USB type C connector that supports data at USB 2.0 speeds, DisplayPort over USB-C, and USB Power Delivery.
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 or x5-Z8500 quad core processor with Intel 12EU Gen8 HD graphics
- System Memory – 2 or 4 GB DDR3L-1600
- Storage – 32, 64 or 128 GB flash, and micro SD slot up to 64 GB
- Video Output – HDMI, and USB-C connector for DisplayPort output
- Audio Output – HDMI, DisplayPort (USB-C), or 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0. Optional: Extra Ethernet port for router mode.
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB type-C for Power, DisplayPort and Data (USB 2.0).
- Misc – Power button, cooling fan, optional serial port.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 105 × 105 x 25mm
- Weight – 293 grams
The mini PC will come pre-loaded with Windows 10. It’s not quite available at the retail level, but MeegoPad T09 is listed on Alibaba, where you can purchase the hardware starting at $80 per unit for orders of 10 and more, and $75 per device if you buy 100 or more units.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|