Intel Atom Z3735F processor has been one of the most popular low power Intel Atom processor, and has been found in tablets, mini PCs, TV sticks running Windows, Android or Linux operating systems. TVPRO HD6 is still marketed as a mini PC, but the form factor is a little different as it includes a high-definition camera, and has been designed to be placed on top of the television to be used as a video conferencing system with Skype, Google Hangout, or other similar applications.
- SoC – Intel Atom Z3735F “Bay Trail” quad core processor @ 1.33 GHz / 1.83 GHz with Intel HD graphics
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – 2x HDMI output
- Audio – 2x HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, 3.5mm microphone jack, dual microphone up to 5 meters range, dual speakers
- Camera – 1080p @ 30 fps wide view camera for video conference
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Power Button, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 200 x 48 x 36 mm
- Weight – N/A
The system runs Windows 10, and ships with a power supply, a 90 deg. HDMI adapter, an HDMI cable, a 2.4 GHz air mouse with QWERTY keyboard, charging cable and RF nano key, a warranty card, and a user’s manual. The dual HDMI output can be used to show presentation slides on one monitor, and your face while you are explaining your thing on the other monitor.
TVPRO HD6 can be purchased for $146.05 shipped on Aliexpress. I could also find a reseller in the UK called Mag Technology, where you’ll find a few more picture, including the air mouse, and use cases. The manufacturer could be WeDo Century Industrial, and beside the Bay Trial version, they also claim to have an Android 5.0 model with Rockchip RK3288 quad core Cortex A17 processor. However, if you want an Android system with camera, there are more low end choices, including MX HD23 TV box.