Android, Windows, and/or Linux based HDMI TV sticks are great, except they usually come with few USB ports, and lack wired connectivity. A couple of years ago, Measy created a dock adding USB ports and an SD card slot with their Measy U2C Android TV box mostly to allow user to used the built-in camera, but a Japanese company has now released another docking station for TV sticks adding USB ports and Ethernet.
- Video output – HDMI
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet port (RJ45)
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 ports, 1x micro USB port for power
- Misc – Integrated cables to connect to TV stick micro’s USB power port, USB host port, and HDMI
- Power Supply – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 128 x 60 x 57 mm
- Weight – 157grams
The docking station has been designed to work with Diginnos own TV sticks, but it should work with most TV sticks with a male HDMI port, and micro USB power port. It is sold for 3980 JPY (~$39) + tax and shipping, but may be hard to get outside of Japan, so if you’d like a dock and don’t mind about Ethernet, Measy U2C-D dock is sold for $15.99 on Amazon. Please note that it may not work with all TV sticks depending on their mechanical dimensions.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|