Sunty SP-001 mini PC looks quite similar to GOLE1, but comes with a large 7″ touchscreen display, and adds a TI 720p DLP projector. You can also carry it around thanks to its 6,500 mAh, and the brain of the device consists of an Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 32GB flash.
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz / 1.84 GHz with Intel Gen8 HD graphics (2W SDP)
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3L
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up
- Display – 7″ capacitive touchscreen display with 1280×800 resolution
- Video input – HDMI 1.4 port
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, speakers, built-in microphone
- Projector – 0.3” TI DMD, DLPC3438/DLPA3000/DLP3010 DLP, 720p resolution, 200 Lumen brightness, 5000:1 contrast ratio, 20 to 300” screen size, autofocus, and 3000 hours life;
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (Intel Wireles AC-3165module)
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 host port
- Misc – Power and volume buttons
- Battery – 6,500 mAh battery good about about 2 hours of typical use
- Power Supply – 12V
- Dimensions & weight – N/A
The miniPC / tablet / pico projector combo runs Windows 10 Home.
The device is not available yet, but is expected to sell for $400 to $450. NetbookItalia interviewed the company which showcased the device a couple of months ago. The second part of the video also shows another battery-less 5″ modelthat connects to a projector unit and power bank, resulting in a much thicker device, but allowing you to take the mini PC away with you without the projector.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|