Tizen Z2 is definitely an entry level smartphone as the specification show:
- SoC – Spreadtrum SC9830i quad core Cortex A7 processor @ 1.5 GHz with Mali 400MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 8GB flash + micro SD slot up to 128GB
- Display – 4″ WVGA TFT display
- Cellular Connectivity – 4G LTE Cat.4
- Camera – 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front camera
- Battery – 1,500 mAh battery
The device caters to the Indian market with Samsung’s ‘Make for India’ features such as the “Ultra Data Saving mode, S bike mode and the new My Money Transfer”. The phone also includes a preview version of Jio services to access music and videos on demand.
Samsung Z3 will be sold for 4,590 INR (~$68) in India starting on August 29th. More details may be found on Samsung Z2 product page.
Via Tizen Experts