ONENUTS T1 look reminds me of GOLE1 mini PC / tablet combo, and the device also features the same Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor. However, the 8″ display is quite bigger, and more importantly it includes a mini DLP projector.
ONENUTS T1 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz / 1.84 GHz with Intel Gen8 HD graphics (2W SDP)
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3L
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Projector – 0.3″ TI DMD (DLP) + LED technology, 1280×720 resolution, 5.5″ to 81″ screen size, 300 lumens, 500:1 contrast ratio; lifetime: > 20,000 hours
- Display – 8″ capacitive touchscreen IPS display with 1280×800 resolution (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 port
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, built-in speaker
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Sensor – Gravity sensor, IR receiver
- Misc – Power button, focus knob
- Battery – 4850mAh battery good about about 2 hours with projector using default brightness, and the system playing a 1080p video
- Power Supply – 19V/3A
- Dimensions & Weight – TBD
The thing is running Windows 10 Home.
The device is available now to resellers and distributors at an undisclosed price. You can visit Shenzhen Tomato ONENUTS T1 product page for more information.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.