I’ve just received a newsletter from GearBest entitled “Shop Like a BOSS | Sub-$200 Ultrabooks, Gaming Gear + More” and showing “Jumper Ezbook 2 Ultrabook” laptop powered by an Intel Atom X5-Z8300 quad core processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a 14″ 1920×1080 display selling for $189.89 if you click on a customized link (working once) in the newsletter. If you are not subscribed to the newsletter you can still get it for about $195 including shipping on GearBest or GeekBuying, which still seems like a decent deal for the features.
Jumper Ezbook 2 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 quad core Cherry Trail processor @ 1.44 GHz with Intel HD graphics (2W SDP)
- System memory – 4GB DDR3L
- Storage – 64 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot up to 128 GB
- Display – 14″ LED display with 1920×1080 resolution
- QWERTY keyboard with touchpad
- Video Output – mini HDMI port
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, microphone, and speakers
- Camera – 1.0 MP webcam
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Battery – 10,000 mAh battery good for around 6 hours of video playback
- Power Supply – 12V/3A
- Dimensions – 34.65 x 22.95 x 1.76 cm
- Weight – 1.18 kilograms
The laptop ins pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home 64-bit. The laptop has been around for a few months, and Tech Tablets has a uploaded a thorough video review of the device.
The review concludes that Jumper is a decent laptop for the price and the 14″ Full HD screen with anti-glare coating, but build quality could be better (especially keyboard), it gets hot while playing games, and USB ports may not be powerful enough to power an external USB drive.