Shenzhen Xunlong had already launched Orange Pi Zero, the cheapest ARM Linux board with networking you can find today, earlier this week, and I’ve just been informed the company has now listed the more powerful Orange Pi PC 2 board powered by Allwinner H5 quad core Cortex A53 processor on Aliexpress for $19.98 plus shipping.
- SoC – Allwinner H5 quad core Cortex A53 processor with an ARM Mali-450MP4 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – micro SD card slot up to 64GB, 8Mbit SPI NOR flash
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 with CEC support, AV port
- Audio I/O – HDMI, AV port, on-board microphone
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Camera – MIPI CSI Interface
- Expansions – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header
- Debugging – 3-pin UART header for serial console
- Misc – IR receiver; Power button; Power and status LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via barrel jack. N.B.: the micro USB OTG port cannot be used.
- Dimensions – 85 x 55 mm
- Weight – 38 grams
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.