If you really liked Xiaomi Mi Box mini concept of an Android TV box in a plug, you may have been greatly disappointed once you found out about the Chinese only user interface, and the complete lack of USB ports or any other external interfaces apart from the HDMI port. There’s now a new device with a similar concept thanks to Sunvell T95P Android TV box in a plug, but with a multilingual firmware, one USB port, and a choice of UK, EU, and US prongs.
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with a penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (AP8189? module)
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port
- Power Supply – Connected directly to 110/220V mains via UK, EU, or US type prongs
- Dimensions – 5.3 x 5.3 x 6.8 cm
- Weight – 280 grams
The plug runs Android 6.0 with Kodi 16.1, and ships with a (Bluetooth?) remote control, an HDMI cable, and a user’s manual in English.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|