CS668 is an Android 6.0 TV box powered by Amlogic S905X quad core processor, which triples as Bluetooth stereo speakers and a power bank thanks to its built-in 5,000 mAh battery.
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 32 GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Audio I/O – HDMI output, 3.5mm headphone jack, 10W stereo speakers, built-in microphone
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi @ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 (AP6212 module)
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Misc – Power & Play/Pause combo button, and volume buttons
- Battery – 5,000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery good for up to 48 hours
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 15.1 cm x 8 cm x 2.9 cm (Aluminum alloy case)
- Weight – 320 grams
The box runs Android 6.0 with Kodi 17.0 pre-installed, and ships with an IR remote control, and HDMI cable, a micro USB to USB cable, the power supply, and a user’s manual.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|