Samlinking Technologies, a manufacturer of 4G WiFi integrated solution based in Shenzhen, has launched D240 router board powered by Mediatek MT7620A MIPS processor with 128MB RAM, 64 MB flash, four Fast Ethernet LAN ports, one Fast Ethernet WAN port with PoE, as well as two PCIe slots accepting 4G LTE modems.Three Samlinking D240 models are available with D240A1, D240A2, and D240A3 with different combination of LTE module, and 802.11 b/g/n and/or 802.11ac connectivity.
- SoC – Mediatek MTK7620A MIPS processor @ 580MHz
- System Memory – 128MB
- Storage – 64MB flash + micro SD card slot
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac up to 300, or 300 + 867 Mbps depending on model+ 2 u.FL connectors
- 5x 100 Mbps Ethernet port (RJ45) with 4 LAN ports, 1 WAN port with PoE 802.3af
- 2x PCIe slot with LTE Cat3 to Cat 6 modem cards
- 2x SIM card slots
- Serial – 1x 4-pin header
- USB – 1x USB host port
- Expansion – Footprints for Bluetooth, I2S, and UARTF/PCM
- Misc – 9x LEDs, reset button, extra watchdog timer
- Power – 12V via power barrel, or 802.3af PoE
- Dimensions – 11 x 8.3 x 3 cm
- Temperature Range – Operating: -20ºC to 70ºC; storage: -40ºC to 90ºC
- Certifications – CE, RoHS, FCC Compliance
The board can run OpenWrt or a custom firmware. I’ve asked the company for more details about software and documentation, but only received information about the hardware…
D240A1 board is available now for $38 (sample price) plus shipping without any LTE modems, while D240A2 board sells with one LTE cat3/4 modem for $90, or a Cat6 modem for $150, and D240A3 comes with two LTE modems (cat4+ cat6; up to 450 Mbps) for $220. Prices are cheaper for quantities over 500 pieces. There’s no online shop, so if you are interested you’d have to contact the company directly through their website.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|