Banana Pi BPI-M2 Ultra is a development board powered by Allwinner R40 quad core processor with a native SATA interface, as well as Gigabit Ethernet. If you are a developer, and would not mind getting a free sample, Allwinner is giving away boards to people uploading a 1 to 2 minutes video to YouTube.
Dear Developers of the World,
Allwinner Technology would like to thank you for your outstanding contribution to our open source community and invite you to join our video-shooting program. Please cover the following topics in your video:
- Who are you and why did you choose Allwinner in the first place?
- What did you do with your Allwinner powered development board?
- What are your expectations for Allwinner’s latest open source platform, the R40?
It needs to be:
- Shot in a video resolution of 720p or above
- 1-2mins in length
- Submitted between Apr 20th 2017 and May 1st, 2017
Please upload your video to Youtube and then send the link as well as your contact phone number, post code and address to [email protected] so that we can send you our latest R40 development board as a thank you gift.
The videos will be used both to get feedback, and in some cases they may be used in promotion materials. The video should preferably be in English, but I assume if you shoot it in your native language with subtitles in English, it’s also OK.