Intel Pentium N4205 is the most powerful Apollo Lake processor launched by Intel with four cores up to 2.6GHz (turbo), and 18 EU HD graphics, but so far I have not seen many products with the processor, with only ASRock J4205-ITX motherboard and Beebox J4205 mini PC. So I went to Aliexpress, and nothing at all shows up for J4205, I had better luck on Alibaba with Unistorm / ACEPC AK1 mini PC apparently also having Pentium N4205 as an option (for OEM only), and several industrial computer and motherboards. But none of those products seem to be easily purchasable just yet. A final search on GearBest led me to their one and only J4205 based product: Asus WA039T AIO PC, so let’s have a look.
Asus WA039T AIO computer specifications:
- SoC – Intel Pentium J4205 quad core “Apollo Lake” processor @ 1.50 / 2.60 GHz with a 18 EU Intel HD Graphics 505 @ 250/800 MHz (10W TDP)
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3 (upgradeable to 8GB)
- Storage – 1TB hard drive, SD card slot
- Display – 21.5″ LED display with 1920×1080 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Video Output – HDMI output
- Audio – Via HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, built-in dual channel speaker, microphone
- Webcam – Yes
- Connectivity – Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi
- USB – 4x USB 3.1 ports
- Power Supply – TBD
- Dimensions – 51.40 x 16.50 x 39.80 cm
- Weight – 4.5 kg
The AIO PC runs Windows 10. I was unable to find any references to WA039T on asus.com.
Asus WA039T is sold on GearBest for $683.93 including free shipping. [Update: Use coupon GBTPC to bring the price down to $595.02]
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.