Rikomagic will launch four new Android devices this month with RKM V3 TV stick powered by Rockchip RK3328 processor, RKM MK39 TV box / mini PC based on Rockchip RK3399, RKM R3 projector with an octa-core processor, and DS01 digital signage player.
RKM V3 TV Stick
- SoC – Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz with Mali-450MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 2 GB RAM
- Storage – 8 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card up to 32GB
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver? (TBC)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via power barrel jack
The stick runs Android 7.1 OS with Google Play store, Miracast, DLNA, etc… It ships with a HDMI male to female adapter, and a power supply.
RKM MK39 TV box
RKM MK39 mini PC specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3399 hexa core processor with 2x ARM Cortex A72 cores @ up to 2.0 GHz, 4x ARM Cortex A53 cores @ up to 1.5 GHz, and ARM Mali-T860MP4 GPU
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Video Codecs – 4K H.265 & VP9 decoding
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi + Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB type C port (no details about supported features)
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 12V/2A
The device also runs Android 7.1, and ships with an HDMI cable, a simple IR remote control, and the power supply. [Update: RKM MK39 is sold for $137.90 + shipping on Aliexpress]
R3 Projector, and DS01 Digital Signage Player
We don’t have the full details about the last two devices to launch this month, but we do know RKM R3 will be an Android 6.0 smart Full HD projector powered by an Octa-core processor (maybe RK3368) coupled with 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, and delivering 220 lumen brightness, while DS01 will be a digital signage player powered by Rockchip RK3228 quad core Cortex A17 processor, and also sold with the board only.
[Update: Rikomagic R3 projector is sold for $450 shipped by DHL]
Eventually, all details about the four new models should be provided on Rikomagic products’ page, and sold to individuals via their Aliexpress store.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.