Just last week, we wrote about Espressif ESP-ADF Audio development framework that can be used to develop smart speakers and other audio applications with ESP32 boards.
There was only one board with documentation at the time however: ESP32-Lyra-T. One tiny problem: it was not for sale just yet, but today Olimex has announced the board is in stock, selling it for 22 Euros.
- Wireless module – ESP32-WROVER module with WiFi and Bluetooth LE
- Many audio inputs – Wi-Fi, BT-audio, DLNA, 3.5mm audio Line-in
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2x microphones
- Speaker connectors
- Storage – micro SD slot
- Debugging – JTGA header, USB UART
- Misc – Touch sense buttons, function/boot/reset keys, DIP switch for configuration
- Power – 5V via micro USB port; battery header + charger chip
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.