While we’ve already covered many Rockchip RK3328 TV boxes and development boards, if you want a TV stick form factor the choice becomes much more limited.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz with Mali-450MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 2 GB RAM
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power button and LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 94 x 32 x 11 mm
- Weight – 24 grams
The specifications also list a micro SD card (“TF card”), but it’s not apparent on any of the photos. The stick runs Android 7.1 OS (not Android TV).
Beside Aliexpress, the TV stick can also be found on GeekBuying, Banggood (use 8118d3 coupon for discount), Tomtop, and other sites.If you prefer something with dual band WiFi, and an actual micro SD card, QINTAIX R33 is another option for $62.39 shipped.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|