While we’ve already covered many Rockchip RK3328 TV boxes and development boards, if you want a TV stick form factor the choice becomes much more limited.
So far I was only aware of Rikomagic RKM V3 , but today I’ve come across ULEWELL Z28 MINI, selling for about $40 on Aliexpress with 2GB RAM, 16 GB storage, HDMI 2.0a, and a USB 3.0 port.
ULEWELL Z28 MINI TV stick specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz with Mali-450MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 2 GB RAM
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power button and LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 94 x 32 x 11 mm
- Weight – 24 grams
The specifications also list a micro SD card (“TF card”), but it’s not apparent on any of the photos. The stick runs Android 7.1 OS (not Android TV).
The device ships with a power supply + USB cable, a HDMI cable/adapter, a lanyard, and a user manual.
Beside Aliexpress, the TV stick can also be found on GeekBuying, Banggood (use 8118d3 coupon for discount), Tomtop, and other sites.If you prefer something with dual band WiFi, and an actual micro SD card, QINTAIX R33 is another option for $62.39 shipped.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
There is the Ugoos – UM4 ROCKCHIP RK3328 , which calls it’s self a TV stick mini PC but costs way to much! $92.00 dollars
Ugoos UM4 is a cute little box with some interesting firmware customization, but I did not mention it, because I consider it a tiny TV box rather than a TV stick.
Then the QINTAIX R33 Android Mini PC Rockchip RK3328 Quad Core R33 tv stick 2gb ram 8gb rom with 5G WIFI external antenna.
The B2GO RK3328 TV stick available on alibaba?