Teclast F5 is another Gemini Lake laptop based on Intel Celeron N4100 processor, with this model including a 11.6″ full HD display that can fully rotate thanks to a 360° hinge, and coming with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD.
Teclast F5 laptop is now up for pre-order on GearBest for $369.99 with free worldwide shipping. The presale ends on August 12th, and as I understand shipping starts the next day.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N4100 quad core Gemini Lake processor @ 1.10 GHz / 2.40 GHz (Turbo) with Intel UHD graphics 600 ; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 8GB DDR4
- Storage – 128GB M.2 2242 SSD (expandable), micro SD card slot
- Display – 11.6″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS touchscreen display
- Video Output – Micro HDMI port
- Audio – Stereo speaker, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack, digital audio output via HDMI
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB type C port
- Camera – 1.0 MP front-facing camera
- Input – QWERTY keyboard and touchpad
- Sensor – Fingerprint scanner
- Misc – Power and volume buttons
- Battery – 33.8Wh battery with quick charge support, and good for 5 hours of video playback, 9 hours of web browsing
- Dimensions – 27.4 x 18.8 x 1.3 cm
- Weight – 1.08 kg
The laptop runs Windows 10 Home 64-bit, and optionally comes with a T6 active stylus with a 1024-level pressure sensor working up to 180 days on batteries (standby mode).
The 360° hinge and stylus support mean you can use the tablet in 6 different modes: tablet, portable (fully folded during transport), draw, laptop, display, and tent.
The model sold on GearBest ships with a power adapter and cord, as well as a user manual in English. T6 stylus does not seem to be included.
Thanks to “Newstip” for the tip.