We started the week-end with a Rockchip RK3399 board, so it makes perfect sense to end giveaway week with a bang, and another RK3399 SBC: FriendlyElec NanoPC-T4.
Like other such boards, NanoPC-T4 supports both Linux and Android, but since I had tested various RK3399 SBCs with Linux, instead I decided to review NanoPC-T4 with Android 7.1, and it performed mostly has expected although I found out a larger heatsink would be necessary for more consistent performance. FriendyElec normally provides good documentation and decent firmware images for their boards so that definitely a plus.
The winner of the kit will receive half of what is shown in the photo above, as I received two kits with the board, a heatsink and screws, a remote control, a 12V power supply, and an acrylic case.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment below. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time) every day. Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $14 for registered airmail small packet for oversea shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 14th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|