NanoPi K2 development board is powered by Amlogic S905 processor coupled with 2GB RAM, and follows Raspberry Pi 3 form factor, and I’ve got a K2 multimedia kit to give away courtesy of FriendlyELEC who sent me one a few months ago.
The kit includes the board, a quick start guide, a fansink, a USB cable for power, an acrylic case (not shown above), and an IR remote control. I got it when I asked for NanoPi NAS Kit, and sadly I did not find the time to test it, but the company provides both Android 5.1 and Ubuntu 16.04.2 images for the board, and Armbian also released an experimental Ubuntu server image with mainline kernel, and an Ubuntu desktop “testing” image with legacy Linux.
To enter the draw simply leave a comment below. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time) every day. Comments will be closed after 48 hours.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- $10 for registered airmail small packet for oversea shipping payable via Paypal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all 10 prizes at the same time, around the 8th of November
- I’ll make sure we have 10 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
If you don’t end up being lucky, you could still get the board for $45 on FriendlyARM website.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|