Makerdiary nRF52840 Micro Development Kit (MDK) is a breadboard-friendly devkit for Nordic Semi nRF52840 multi-protocol wireless SoC that supports Bluetooth 5.0, Thread, IEEE 802.15.4, ANT, and 2.4GHz proprietary, and various popular frameworks or OS such as Arm Mbed OS, or the Zephyr Project.
nRF52840 MDK Base Dock makes development just a little easier, by adding an AA battery holder, and four Grove connectors compatible with Seeed Studio’s Grove modules.
nRF52840 MDK Base Dock specifications:
- Dual 2×18 Socket Headers compatible with nRF52832-MDK & nRF52840-MDK
- 4 Grove connectors with selectable UART/I2C/I2S/PDM/QDEC/SPI/ADC
- NFC tag-A PCB Antenna
- Power button with latching circuit
- AA battery holder
- Synchronous, Step-up Converter with VIN>VOUT Down Mode Operation
- 0.8V-to-4V Input Range
- 3.3V Output with Over-Current Protection
- Battery level sensing with 1:2 voltage divider on AIN2
- Low power consumption: 5uA Shutdown Current; 145uA Idle Current
- Dimensions – 58mm x 54mm x 17mm
The board also adds an NFC PCB antenna and a power button. There’s no specific documentation for the base dock, but you’ll find more details about the nRF52840 MDK on the Wiki.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|