Geniatech APC810 is yet another single board computer based on NXP i.MX 8M processor. The board comes with 3GB RAM, 16GB flash, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac WiFi, HDMI 2.0 output as well as common interfaces or features such as HDMI 1.4 input, and an optional ATSC tuner.
Geniatech APC810 specifications:
- SoC – NXP i.MX 8M quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5GHz. Cortex-M4 real-time core, Vivante GC7000 GPU with support for OpenGL/ES 3.1, OpenGL 3.0, Open CL 1.2
- System Memory – 3GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash (option:8GB/32GB), microSD Slot up to 64GB, M.2 socket for SATA
- Video I/O
- HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- HDMI 1.4a input
- MIPI DSI interface for LCD/AMOLED displays up to 1920×1080 resolution
- Video Playback – H.265 & VP9 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 30 fps, MPEG-4/2 up to 1080p60, etc…
- Audio – Via HDMI, 4-pin speaker header
- Tuner – Optional ATSC tuner + RF antenna connector
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (RF45), dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB type-C port
- Misc – Reset & power buttons, 10-pin debug interface
- Power Supply – 12VDC / 3A
- Dimensions – 118 x 105 x 22 mm
The company provides Android 9.0 and Linux support for the board.There’s no information about the HDMI input port capability, so it’s unclear whether it’s just a pass-through port, or it’s capable of more advanced features like video capture. The board was first announced in February 2019, but at the time I did not catch my attention. I came across it again today via a video on Notebook Italia shot at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair where other Geniatech SBCs were also on display.
Geniatech APC810 price has not been made public, but you can request pricing if you intend to order in quantity by contacting the company through the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|