I find most new phones’ announcements rather boring, but Motorola One Vision is somewhat interesting as it’s one of the rare non-Samsung phones to features an Exynos processor, more specifically Exynos 9609 which has not been seen in any other smartphones so far. Its other highlight is the 48MP camera sensor normally found in premium phones, and not in a 299 Euros device.
Motorola One Vision specifications:
- SoC – Samsung Exynos 7609 octa-core processor with 4x Cortex-A73 @ 2.2GHz, 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.6GHz, and Arm Mali G72MP3
- System Memory – 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 128GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Display – 6.3″ LCD touch screen display with 2520 x 1080 resolution (21:9 aspect ratio)
- 48MP rear camera with OIS based on IMX586 sensor
- 5MP Depth sensor
- 25MP front-facing camera
- Audio – 3.5mm headphone jack
- Wireless connectivity
- Cellular – 1x nanoSIM + 1x nanoSIM/microSD hybrid
- 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- USB – 1x USB type-C port
- Misc – Rear capacitive fingerprint sensor
- Battery – 3,500mAh
- Dimensions – 160.1 x 71.2 x 8.7 mm
- Weight – 180g
The One Vision is now available in Brazil, Mexico, Europe, Saudi Arabia, and Thailand, and will be launched in other Latin American & Asian countries, as well as Australia over the coming months. You may visit the product page for further information.
Thanks to TLS for the tip
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|