For those that have been waiting for the launch of the Ugoos AM6 S922X TV box, enough of the anticipation. The long wait is now finally over!
Earlier in April, we reported the increased mass production of Amlogic processors. With the Ugoos AM6 taking the lead, producing a fan cooled prototype.
We are pleased to inform you that a fanless version of the TV box has finally been released, and is available in the market for just $150. Also, we now have some photos of its enclosure
While Beelink GT1-K launched around mid-April, its specifications are slightly different from Ugoos features.
What Features to Expect from the new AM6
- An Android 9.0 operating system.
- Fully equipped with the Amlogic S922X CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A73, 1.7GHz + Dual-core ARM Cortex A53 1.8GHz.
- An ARM Mali-G52 MP6 ( 6ppc ) GPU
- Up to 2GB LPDDR4 RAM + 16GB EMMC ROM.
- In addition, approximately 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual band WiFi, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and 2×2 MIMO.
- Built-in 1000M Ethernet Integrated IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000M Ethernet MAC with RGMII.
- It supports Bluetooth 5.0.
- Also supports 4K ultra HD image display.
- Can work with H.265 decoding.
Type of Media Supported
- Decoder Format: H.263, H.264, H.265, HD MPEG4
- Audio format: MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG, PCM, AC3
- Video format: AVI, DAT, ISO, MKV, MP4, MPEG, RM, WMV
- Photo Format: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Furthermore, it can support 5G WiFi
- In addition, it uses Bluetooth 5.0
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Interface: 3.5mm Audio, AV, DC 12V, HDMI, LAN, SPDIF, TFcard, USB2.0, USB3.0
- It also has a multiple language function
- Available in HDMI Version: 2.1
- RJ45 Port Speed: 1000Mbps
Unlike the prototype, Ugoos AM6 Fan cooled S922X TV box, which never launched, this new and improved fanless Amlogic S922X TV box has a passive cooling element. Meaning it does not require a fan.
Tiwalade Joanna Okedara is a content writer, and blogger, with a passion for all things tech. She also specialises in writing SEO content, and spends most of her time researching new content marketing strategies. She loves to cook, and plan events in her spare time
Wonder what the HDR support on this will be?
Only 2gb ram? Price has to come down else the Beelink 4Gb trumps this. And its getting within range of the NVidia Shield which still trumps everything.
Might as well get an x86 APU at that price.
Tiwalade Joanna Okedara
insane price $149.99 for 2GB/16G unit, tell me why i should go for this instead of another shield which i got for $135 new? what ugoos was even thinking. the new beelink bt-king is $105 for 4GB/64GB using same chip.
I don’t understand why the 922x flagship chip still has a backward configuration of 2g16, compared to Beelink 4g, $64,105. Insincere price