For those that have been waiting for the launch of the Ugoos AM6 S922X TV box, enough of the anticipation. The long wait is now finally over!
Earlier in April, we reported the increased mass production of Amlogic processors. With the Ugoos AM6 taking the lead, producing a fan cooled prototype.
We are pleased to inform you that a fanless version of the TV box has finally been released, and is available in the market for just $150. Also, we now have some photos of its enclosure
While Beelink GT1-K launched around mid-April, its specifications are slightly different from Ugoos features.
- An Android 9.0 operating system.
- Fully equipped with the Amlogic S922X CPU, Quad core, ARM Cortex-A73, 1.7GHz + Dual-core ARM Cortex A53 1.8GHz.
- An ARM Mali-G52 MP6 ( 6ppc ) GPU
- Up to 2GB LPDDR4 RAM + 16GB EMMC ROM.
- In addition, approximately 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual band WiFi, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and 2×2 MIMO.
- Built-in 1000M Ethernet Integrated IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000M Ethernet MAC with RGMII.
- It supports Bluetooth 5.0.
- Also supports 4K ultra HD image display.
- Can work with H.265 decoding.
- Decoder Format: H.263, H.264, H.265, HD MPEG4
- Audio format: MP3, WAV, WMA, MPEG, PCM, AC3
- Video format: AVI, DAT, ISO, MKV, MP4, MPEG, RM, WMV
- Photo Format: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Furthermore, it can support 5G WiFi
- In addition, it uses Bluetooth 5.0
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Interface: 3.5mm Audio, AV, DC 12V, HDMI, LAN, SPDIF, TFcard, USB2.0, USB3.0
- It also has a multiple language function
- Available in HDMI Version: 2.1
- RJ45 Port Speed: 1000Mbps
Unlike the prototype, Ugoos AM6 Fan cooled S922X TV box, which never launched, this new and improved fanless Amlogic S922X TV box has a passive cooling element. Meaning it does not require a fan.
Tiwalade Joanna Okedara is a content writer, and blogger, with a passion for all things tech. She also specialises in writing SEO content, and spends most of her time researching new content marketing strategies. She loves to cook, and plan events in her spare time
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|