There have been several mini laptops from GPD, Chuwi, and One Netbook launched over the last few years. One Netbook One Mix 3Pro is one of the most powerful with one of the latest Comet Lake processor coupled with 16GB RAM, a 512GB NVMe SSD, and equipped with an 8.4″ touchscreen display with 2560×1440 resolution.
So far, the device was only available in China for 6,919 RMB ($984 US), but GeekBuying is now selling the One Mix 3 Pro for $959.99 with free shipping and either an English or Japanese keyboard. You may lower the price by $20 using Mix3Pro coupon code, and even $60 with coupon GKB19BF60 valid for orders over $600 as we reported in our Black Friday 2019 post.
- SoC – Intel Core i5-10120Y Comet Lake-Y (10th gen) 4-core/8-thread processor @ 1.0 GHz (base) / 4.0 GHz (turbo one core) / 2.7 GHz (turbo all cores) with 24 EU Intel UHD Graphics @ up to 1.05 GHz; 6MB cache; 7W TDP
- System Memory – Dual-channel 16GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage – 512GB NVMe SSD, MicroSD card reader up to 128GB
- Display – 8.4″ IPS 2K (2560×1600) “retina” display with 10-point touch, support for 4096-level stylus
- Video Output – 1x micro HDMI port
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, digital audio via HDMI
- Connectivity – 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB type-C “full-function” USB 3.0 Gen2 port, 1x USB 3.0 Gen1 port
- User Input – Backlit keyboard with fingerprint scanner (top right), optical touch sensor and mouse buttons
- Battery – 8,600 mAh/3.7V LiPo battery with support for 5V/9V/12V charger, good for 12 hours (typ.) on a charge
- Dimensions – 204 x 129 x 14.9mm (Aluminum body)
- Weight – Around 650 grams
The mini laptop runs Windows 10 Home Edition and ships with a charger and a user manual. The pressure-sensitive stylus pictured above is optional, and you can get it for $39.99 either from China or GeekBuying’s European warehouse.
The company promotes it as a 2-in-1 tablet, but the keyboard is not detachable, and instead, you can convert it into a thick tablet thanks to its 360° hinge.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|