T-bao MN22 is an NUC-like mini PC powered by an AMD Ryzen 3 2200U mobile processor with a 12 to 25W TDP, coupled with up to 16GB RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD storage, as well as dual 4K video output thanks to HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort video outputs.
T-bao MN22 specifications:
- SoC – AMD Ryzen 3 2200U dual-core/quad-thread mobile processor @ 2.5GHx / 3.4 Ghz (Turbo Bosst) with Vega 3 Graphic; TDP: 12 to 25 Watts (Default: 15W)
- System Memory – 2x SO-DIMM DDR4 slots fitted with 8GB or 16GB RAM by default
- Storage – M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD socket with 128GB or 512GB NVMe SSD by default, SATA port for 2.5″ drive up to 7mm thick
- Video Output – DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0
- Audio – 3.5mm audio output jack, 3.5mm mic-in jack
- Networking – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 and Bluetooth
- USB – 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – TBD V via DC jack
- Dimensions – 12.8 x 12.8 x 5.5 cm
- Weight – TBD
Right now, I can only find T-bao MN22 on GeatBest where it is sold for $368 with 8GB RAM and 128GB NVMe SSD, $538 in 8GB/512GB configuration, and $588 with 16GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD. You may want to change plug type if it shows “discontinued”. I’d expect the mini PC to soon show up on Aliexpress and other websites, but the price seems probably right, as this type of mini PC competes against Intel Whiskey Lake systems. [Update: T-bao MN25 with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor has been around for a while, and is cheaper for $350 on Banggood]
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|