Three years ago, we noted Comfile has made 7-inch and 10.2-inch touch panel PC’s powered by Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module. The company has recently introduced a new model with a very similar design except for a larger 15-inch touchscreen display with 1024×768 resolution.
ComfilePi CPi-A150WR 15-inch industrial Raspberry Pi touch panel PC still features the CM3 module, and the same ports including Ethernet, USB ports, RS232, RS485, and I2C interfaces accessible via terminal blocks, and a 40-pin I/O header.
ComfilePi CPi-A150WR specifications:
- SoM – Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite (CM3L) with Broadcom BCM2837 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor @ 1.2 GHz with VideoCore IV GPU, and 1GB RAM
- Display – 15″ LCD with 1024 × 768 resolution, 16.7 million colors, pressure-sensitive touch screen (resistive type)
- Audio – Stereo Audio Output
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, optional WiFi via USB dongle
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Serial – 1x RS232C terminal block, 1x RS485 terminal block
- 40-pin header socket with 22x GPIO including ESD protection circuit
- 1x I2C terminal block
- Misc – Built-in RTC, piezo buzzer
- Power Supply – 12 ~ 24V DC input via 3-pin terminal block
- Dimensions – 376 x 300 x 61.3 mm
- Weight – 3.26 kg
- Temperature Range – Operating: 0°C ~ 70°C;
storage: -20°C ~ 80°C
- IP Rating – IP65 (front panel only)
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|